- 【Heat resistant.】 Asbestos-free fiberglass gasket temperature resistant up to 550 ℃ prevents heat from escaping through the gaps between the door and the fire.
- 【Quality material.】 The woodstove door gasket is made of fiberglass which is durable soft elastic and has a long service life. With good sealing performance.
- 【Wide application.】 The fiberglass stove cord is suitable for all types of ovens chimneys and fireplaces and it can be applied for the doors of boilers industrial ovens and wood stoves.
- 【Easy to install.】 Measure the desired length and cut with scissors or a knife. Check the correct position of the old gasket remove it and clean the surface well. Glue the new cut gasket.
- 【Remark.】 The seal easily withstands temperatures up to 550 ° C. Warning ! It begins to melt at 840 ° C do not use directly on the “open fire”.