- Better Heat Distribution: This 4 blades wood burner fan is designed to deliver a very broad thermal currentso it disperse heat from the stove more efficiently and raise the temperature of your room quickly.Circulates 220- 250 CFM.
- Eco-Friendly & Self-powered: Thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan’s motor. The wood stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood / coal or pellet burning.Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room reduce wood consumption from your stove..Recommended operating temperature: 70°C-250°C.
- Safety Protection Design: The stove fan support is made with Anodized Aluminum able to resist high temperature up to 644°F(340℃) no deformation and no discoloration even after long time working under high temperature. When the stove surface temperature rises above around 300℃the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the center module and motor.
- Automatic and Silent Operation: Newly Designed BladeLarger Air VolumeLower noise the stove fan operates automatically with the stove temperature between 40°C – 340°C.And the only moving part is the blade assemblywhich makes the wood stove fan almost totally silent even at top speed.
- With Magnetic Thermometer: The magnetic thermometer indicates the optimum burn temperature for your stove ensure the most effective and efficient heating results.