- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY: Stove pipe thermometer clearly indicates your stove burning temperature which allows you optimise fuel consumption and obtain maximum efficiency.
- DOUBLE UNITS OF MEASUREMENT: The degree centigrade is between 0 to 500; The Fahrenheit degree is from 100 to 900.
- VISUALIZED REFERENCE: Help you control the temperature and avoid stove fan being damaged by overheat ensure that food is always cooking at the proper temperature.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Stove flue thermometer is magnetically attached to stove or flue pipe surface hold securely and stably no tools required.please notice that don’t attach directly on grilles.
- CONVENIENT: Magnetic thermometer gauge comes with a swivel out metallic handle in case you need to move it. (Just don’t use the handle to pull it off the hot surface when your burner is running!)