- NOT FOR HUMANS: Temperature readings from these devices are for inanimate objects. It would be incorrect for humans or animals. For best accuracy the distance between the infrared thermometer and the measurement object should be approximately 14.17 inches.
- ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY: The emissivity adjustment range is 0.1-1.0. Adjusting the corresponding emissivity for different objects can make the measurement results more accurate.
- FASTER MEASUREMENTS: Measure surface temperatures from -58°F – 1112°F (-50°C – 600°C). You can select the unit of measure from °F/°C. Built-in laser allows you to precisely select the space you want to measure.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Infrared technology makes this thermometer gun convenient to measure the surface temperature of various objects. Use it when you cook and grill for car repairs home repairs and many other tasks.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The LCD screen is backlit infrared temperature gun also has an auto-off feature to prolong battery life and a low battery indicator so you don’t accidentally run out of battery (battery not included)