- 【6 Blades】Newly designed 5-Blade log burner fan helps provide larger air volume diverting the warm air horizontally instead of vertically all around and make your room warmer faster. A great way to make full use of the heat from your stovetop and widely used for wood burning stove pellet stove and more.
- 【Silent Operation】The working noise of this log burner fan is less than 25db because the only moving part is the blades assembled which makes the wood stove fan almost silent even at the highest speed. You even do not know the stove fan is there but you will still feel a breeze but not wind from the fireplace fan.
- 【Operating temperature】The working temperature of this wood stove fan is 85-350°C.It starts spinning when the temperature gets around 55°C and works most efficiently when the temperature gets around 200-300°C. But please avoid using the fan at high temperature continuously for a long time. Kindly note that he working efficiency will be various as per your stovetop temperature.
- 【Energy Saving】No batteries or electricity required. This wood burning fan is driven by energy generated from the heat of your stovetop.The fan will starts spinning automatically as the stove temperature hits a certain range. The hotter the stovetop is the faster the fan rotates.
- 【Overheat Protection】The in-built metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly when the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the TEG unit and the fan. And then the fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.