- PROTECTING WORKING HANDS: When you’re painting decorating or doing general DIY these gloves protect your hands from paint solvents and more that can otherwise dry and damage skin whilst giving you extra grip and dexterity.
- PRACTICAL: The lightweight polyurethane (PU) coating on the palm and fingers combined with a mid-weight 13 gauge liner gives superb dexterity making these gloves a great choice for handling decorating tools as well as a wide range of hand tools.
- COMFORTABLE: The seamless liner is ergonomically designed for a fit that is close but not restrictive and is made from breathable polyester that helps reduce heat build-up ensuring that the gloves are comfortable to wear for extended periods
- SECURE: The elasticated cuff gives a secure fit as well as preventing fraying at the wrist and extending the glove’s working life
- IDEAL FOR: decorating DIY component handling assembly work electronics and more
- PEACE OF MIND: Certified to international standards for gloves by UK government-approved testing companies – when it comes to protection you’re in safe hands with Blackrock
- SAFETY RATING: EN388:2016 2131X ; EN420 – these Blackrock gloves are rigorously tested and certified by Intertek so you can rest assured they are legitimate and will keep you safe. Check the Declaration of Conformity in the image gallery which includes the certificate number