- Package Content: You will receive a roll of fireplace tape seal measuring about 10mmx3m/0.4 inchx9.8ft and the thickness is 2mm/0.08 inch enough for your use and replacement. Self-adhesive performance helps you stick around the fireplace door. Stove cement (not include) is needed for a strong stick.
- High Temperature Resistance: Our fiberglass rope seal gasket can withstand high temperature up to 550°C/1022°F. With high insulating property and excellent thermal stability you can use it for wood burning stoves with confidence.
- Reliable Material: Made of quality fiberglass sturdy wear resistant and long-lasting. No asbestos it’s more heat resistant and flexible.
- Easy to Install: First measure the length you need and cut; then remove the old seal and clean; next stick the new fireplace tape seal; finally use stove cement (not included) to stick and fix it firmly.
- Wide Application: Our fiberglass rope seal gasket can be widely used in various chimneys fireplaces boilers industrial stoves wood burning stoves etc. suitable for home and industry. It’s necessary to replace the fireplace seals regularly for you and your family’s health.