- Package Content: You will receive a roll of fireplace tape seal measuring about 10mmx4m/0.4 inchx13.1ft and the thickness is 3mm/0.12 inch enough for your use and replacement. Self-adhesive performance helps you stick around the fireplace door. Stove cement (not include) is needed for a strong stick.
- Strong Practicality: Our fiberglass rope seal gasket can withstand high temperature up to 550°C/1022°F. With high insulating property and excellent thermal stability you can use it for wood burning stoves with confidence.
- Premium Material: Made of quality fiberglass reliable and sturdy wear resistant and long-lasting. No asbestos it’s more heat resistant and flexible.
- Easy to Install: First cut the length you need; then remove the old seal and clean; next stick the new fireplace tape seal; finally use stove cement (not included) to stick and fix it firmly.
- Widely Applied: Our fiberglass rope seal gasket can be widely used in chimneys fireplaces boilers industrial stoves wood burning stoves etc. suitable for home and industry. It’s necessary to replace the fireplace seals regularly for you and your family’s health.