- 【12-Blade Fireplace Fan】Our Premium stove fan composed of 5 blades can produce more warm air and improve the efficiency of the product giving you maximum benefit.
- 【Easy to Use 】Just place the stove fan on a flat smooth surface on the top of your stove near the side or back of the stovepipe at least 4 inches from the stovepipe. The Fireplace fan self-start at temp at 50℃ and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 80℃-250℃. Do not place the fan on a surface over 350℃.
- 【Heat Powered Fan】 The thermoelectric module in the fireplace fan acts as a small generator to drive the fan’s motor so the fireplace fan does not need batteries or electricity to drive/run. When the furnace temperature is so low that the fire goes out the fan speed of the fireplace slows down until it stops rotating.
- 【Overheating Protection】This fireplace fan is made from rust-proof anodized aluminum wear-resisting with good thermal conductivity. If the surface temperature rises above around 300℃ the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the thermoelectric module.
- 【Silent Operating】- This heat powered fan quiet operation with a noise level of less than 25 dB allows you to enjoy a peaceful atmosphere. The self-powered silent fan that is designed to be used with coal pellet or wood burning stoves can improves circulation of warm air leading to greater comfort and savings in fuel consumption.