- [Superior Performance]: The wood stove fan’s improved hot air circulation provides greater comfort faster speeds greater airflow and allows the stove to use 28 percent less wood.
- [High Temperature Resistance]: Fireplace stove fan features an anodized aluminum finish that is resistant to temperatures up to 350°C and will not warp or discolor even after long hours of work at high temperatures.
- [Safety Device]: Fireplace blower fan base is equipped with a bi metal safety device that gently lifts the front of the fan to guard the TEG and motor when the surface temperature exceeds 300°C.
- [Easy to Use]: The heat powered stove fan acts as a small generator to drive the fan’s motor requiring no batteries or electricity.
- [Circulating Warm Air]: The heat powered wood stove fan is used to circulate warm air produced by wood coal or pellet fuel stove.