- [OVERHEAT PROTECTION] The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminium which is rust-proof wear-resisting and boasts good thermal conductivity. Overheating protection the in-built bi-metallic strip at the bottom of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor.
- [ADVANTAGE] No batteries or electricity are required. The stove fan is driven by the heat generated by the fireplace or wood-burning stove and conducts to the fan base to drive the blades. The temperature of the fireplace affects the speed of the fan.
- [LOW NOISE IN OPERATION] The fan will work at less than 25db heat around room and increase temperature with low noise. Reduce wood consumption from your stove and provide greater comfort. More stable and environmental protection.
- [FUNCTION] The 8 blades stove fan speeds up air circulation and improves fireplaces’ efficiency to heat your room quickly. It is widely used for wood-burning gas pellet and more. A thermometer is included could help you to monitor your stove working temperature easily.
- [OPERATING TEMPERATURE] The working temperature of the fan is 122°F – 662°F (50°C – 350°C). The optimum temperature is between 392°F – 644°F(200-340°C) Don’t go over 350°C(662°F) to avoid damage to the components due to overheating. Do not cover the top of the stove otherwise it will affect the operation of the fan.