- Package Content: You will receive a roll of fireplace tape seal with the approximate size of 10mm x 4m / 0.4inch x 13ft and the thickness of 3mm. Enough for your needs and replacement. Self-adhesive performance can help you stick around the fireplace door. In order to stick it more firmly you still need stove cement (not included) to stick.
- Reliable Material: Our fireplace tape seal is made of high quality fiberglass sturdy wear resistant and long-lasting not easy to wear off. Without asbestos it is more heat resistant and flexible.
- High Temperature Resistant: Our fiberglass rope seal gasket can withstand the high temperature up to 550°C / 1022°F. With high insulating properties and excellent thermal stability you can use it for wood burning stoves with confidence.
- Easy to Install: Firstly measure the desired length and cut; then remove the old seal and clean the place carefully; next glue the new fireplace tape seal; lastly use stove cement to stick and fix it firmly. Please note that package don’t include stove cement.
- Wide Usages: It is extremely necessary to replace the fireplace seals regularly for you and your family’s heath. Our fiberglass rope seal gasket can be widely used for various chimneys fireplaces boilers industrial stoves and wood burning stoves etc. Suitable for both home and industry.